Sort gallery by:
IMG 4987
IMG 4987
IMG 4986
IMG 4986
IMG 4975
IMG 4975 Seams were hot melt glued and then plasticine. Grip elevated on three pins.
IMG 4978
IMG 4978 Looking at the cavernous space of the box, I feared there would not be enough liquid rubber to fill, so I packed in more plasticine to take up space.
IMG 4979
IMG 4979 Luckily I didn't mix enough rubber to completely fill mold because I didn't think the grip would float, which it did. So I held it down with a lead ingot until the rubber set up enough that it wouldn't float, then mixed and filled the rest of the box.
IMG 4983
IMG 4983 Mold filled and curing.